Sunday, August 26, 2012

Day-Tripping with the Parentals

This was a treat - a day trip with my parental units!

We visited Port Perry, about an hour and a half north east of Toronto, on the shores of the shallow Lake Scugog. We took a two-hour cruise (they actually had the Gilligan's Island theme music as background music!). We shopped, as the mainstreet is very conducive to this sort of behaviour. I bought a silver ring (I love the bobbles), and a single-wound beaded bracelet, which was about $12. Not much more than I would have spent to make it.

We came home through the sideroads in the low-afternoon light: magic hour.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures of a beautiful lady. I can see where you get it from. The pictures with you behind the camera are good. Those with you n front of it are even better.

G said...

Anonymous: You are yet again anonymously so charming.