Thursday, March 21, 2013

Bit of a Blether

OMG not enough room in kitchen for supplies. So many eggs. And butter. Icing sugar. Granulated sugar. Heavy cream. Chocolate... Callebaut this time, the 51%... eep! National Theatre out earlier than expected but still, 10 p.m. and I need to sleep.. lack of sleep = return of old nemesis. Powerpoint! OMG signage! Cupcakes... okay, all day Saturday. Laundry must be done tomorrow night. While finishing Powerpoint. OMG 400" of bronzey ribbon. That's lunchtime. Fuck. 120 cupcakes on Saturday? Yes.. baking. Then ganache. Then frosting. Small kitchen... ARGH! Shouldn't have eaten fries. Why??? Ok. powerpoint, laundry, cupcakes, signage, update web stuff. WORK. Oh yes, that too. Fuck. BUY RIBBON! Ok, now I have to sleep, so - you know... MAKE LIST!

5 comments:

Zuzana said...

Aw, I guess you have too much on your mind. Is that the big cake project? ;)
xoxo

G said...

It certainly is cake time. I always love doing it, but... it always coincides with a very busy time at work, which I never allow to suffer. I feel much better this morning. Got eight solid hours sleep, which always helps!

G said...

It all worked out... just... fine. :)

phil said...

Surely you meant to exclaim Fudge!

I know...don't call you Surely. :P

G said...

It's all good. Thank you, Phil. :)