Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Calming

One of the things I did on my vacation was a three-day clean, purge and organize of my home. I need to do this every rare once in a while. It makes me feel more at ease, calm, serene, and able to concentrate on the important things. By getting rid of the unnecessaries, it frees up time to ponder the necessaries. Ridding myself of the material space-wasters ironically seems to clear more room in my brain for the worthy ideas and thoughts. It helps me be creative, to solve my problems, to see things more clearly. Serene home = happy BPG.

Some fat sunflowers and Chinese food delivery were my reward on the last night, when it was all over.



2 comments:

Suza said...

Your place looks lovely - so serene. And the sunflowers are very cheery indeed.

G said...

Thanks... love my little haven. :)