Monday, September 2, 2013

Bruce the Bat's Summer

Yes, Bruce the Bat has been along for the ride a lot this summer, as usual. He had a great time.

He travelled by streetcar, subway, train, this blog's favourite cute Fiat 500, stayed in hotels and lurked in my overnight bag.He also found an intriguing door at the bottom of a tree in a forest.




He hung out with his girlfriend Anoush, his new best friend Moose and some cute birds at the cottage.





More cottage time... and island time!



His friend, M, made him a hammock, so I made a video.















The ROM has a bat cave, but even cooler was the T-Rex. Look out, Bruce!!!







After all the excitement of ths summer, it was bathtime. Now he doesn't only look good, he smells great!



4 comments:

Betsy Brock said...

Oh, what an event-filled summer Bat has had! I love the hammock and video...just adorable. I was laughing out loud!

Cute bath, too! I think Bat is smaller than I thought he was! What a cutie. ;)

G said...

Bruce is 7.5" tall! :)

Moose said...

Hi, Bruce, I miss you, can we hang out soon?

Bruce said...

Crikey, Moose! Anytime mate!