Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Art Chocolate Lipstick



This is the J.W. Waterhouse painting I am most familiar with, as it resides at the Art Gallery of Ontario.

"'I am half-sick of shadows' said the Lady of Shallott" is united with two other Lady of Shallott depictions at this exhibition in Montreal, which I am going to visit. If you'd like to know more, here are some enjoyable videos that go into a little more details on some of the paintings on show.

I'm ready, with this new discovery from my local Godiva's...




... highly transportable, dark chocolate morsels!!! Perfect for train travel.




I'm stocked up on "Capricious," as I should be.



A full review of the J.W. Waterhouse exhibit will be in a future post. In the meantime, if you get a chance to get to Montreal, it ends February 7. The top picture was borrowed with no permission from this wonderful site.

7 comments:

Hilary said...

For a moment I thought there was an artsy chocolate-flavoured lipstick. I would have started to wear some for that. ;) Lovely photos. Enjoy your time in Montreal. :)

Betsy Brock said...

What a cute post! Love the color of lipstick, too. And that window in the painting...I need one of those in my house...seriously!

Zuzana said...

Oh, I am so envy! As you know I LOVE the Pre-Raphaelites.;) I hope you will enjoy the exhibition.;)
The lipstick looks great, I am a great fan of red lips (and chocolate!).
;)
xoxo
Zuzana

Audubon Ron said...

50% off? I'm totally in that store and I'm buying.

Hilarywho said...

Sounds like a great day! I'm a fan of the Pre-Raphaelites, too. Enjoy.

Tess Kincaid said...

I adore MAC lipstick. It's THE best, isn't it? And those little chocolate pearls look delightful!

G said...

Thanks for your visits and comments all!