Sunday, January 15, 2012

I Needed This

I've been working very hard, both at work and on my own time. That's no surprise.

Then this morning I woke up and watched the sunrise through the window, from my warm nest. I stretched out my toes to find a cool spot and then smugly retracted them.

My home is in order and clean. The laundry is up to date. A little bowl of raspberries, plain yoghurt, raw pepitas and pistachios awaits me. The day is mine, all mine, and I will enjoy it solo. I need this and I'm very grateful.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a good one ...

G said...

Thanks, Mr. S. You too!

Gloria Baker said...

Nice you have your house so nice, mine is a mess , ha,ha, Sometimes I cant make all, have a nice day!

Gloria Baker said...

Love your personal motto:)

G said...

Gloria - thank you! I stand by it. :)