Friday, January 20, 2012

Day Trip: Durham Region

Such blue sky... what a treat to be blinded by it!




Almost as blinding is the new "old" Roxy Cinema in Uxbridge. I think I could live here.




The fireplace in the Hobby Horse Arms, also in Uxbridge, my favourite out-of-town pub.




I was playing with the setting on my new camera when I snapped the best burger I've ever had.




The Hobby Horse boasts an "immense" collection of scotches. I think it used to be the largest in North America. No worries - no complaints from me!





The best burger ever notwithstanding, we then ended up at this blog's favourite Armenian family's home for another AMAZING MEAL!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those of us who live around here prefer to use the correct term - Durham Region...This is a regional municipality, not a county. Sounds like nitpicking but it's home!

G said...

I stand corrected Anonymous. It's important to have your home well IDd. :)

Suza said...

Burger looks simply amazing! So does Uxbridge... what a beautiful blue sky that day. Sounds like you're enjoying your new camera!

G said...

Suza: that burger was DIVINE.