Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Flying Post

It's been a hectic few days. And then tonight when I came home, I discovered this sweet award! Protege, over at Life, Work and Pleasure - a most charming blog covering a wide range of topics - has bestowed it upon me. Thank you Protege!



Old Tibby is still managing to squeeze in about 23 hours a day of sleep. It's this time of year, with the shortening days and my bed being extra cosy and welcoming, that I envy him! You can watch him here as he spent an exciting hour last Sunday evening watching Nature, on PBS. I think he's especially attracted to F. Murray Abraham's voice over.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's the exact opposite with my cats--the cooler weather inspires them to bounce off the walls.

Anonymous said...

You are so welcome and you so deserve it.:)
Tibby is so cute, I love cats.:) Watching them makes you just want to relax as well.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on this lovely award! Fun to see Tibby sooo into his nature program. ;)

Anonymous said...

I just knew it. The life of a film star IS glamorous ;)

Anonymous said...

Ed: Tibby sleeps 23/7, 12 months of the year. I can't imagine him bouncing off walls, unless we were hoping to knock two rooms into one... hee hee!

Protege: I think we can learn a lot from them... he certainly manages to inadvertently remind me not to sweat the small stuff.

Willow: He just jumped on the coffee table and sat there transfixed. I think it's the first time he's done that!

Dave: You said it mister! I'd just given him his manicure too!

Anonymous said...

Ooooooh - there's my sweet boy. Please tell him Auntie Suzanne gives him a big hug and lots of fluffy cuddling. Just think... he gets an EXTRA hour of sleep this weekend. Won't he be happy?!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the way cats seem to be holding their eyelids closed shut.

Anonymous said...

Suza: Oh yes... he made full use of his extra hour! :)

Marc: It's so true! I can almost hear him thinking "No... no, I'm not opening them, stop calling my name" with his ears twitching back and forth just the same.