Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Poor Blog

There are so many pictures taken, meals enjoyed, movies relished and thoughts thunk, that I haven't had time to blog. Sigh.

I'll be back, little blog. I promise. But I may not be as consistent. After all, what's the point of my blog if not to worry too much about it? This isn't a special interest blog, but just the occasional rambly bits and pieces I feel like sharing with the big, wide internet.

For now, with the blazing sunny days we're having, a tan to work on, and friendships to grow or replenish, things like sitting in front of my computer after a long day's work is not just rather disinteresting, but fairly impossible.

If you enjoy my blog, may I suggest becoming a follower or subscribing to my feed, so you don't waste valuable seconds of clicking checking in?

xoxo

3 comments:

Zuzana said...

I am so happy you are busy living.;) Can you please send us some of that blazing sun.;)) We have had way to little of that here.;)
xoxo

will said...

I took a 3 month vacation from blogging. Dumped facebook and twitter (never again says I) and then did many real things. Tis recommended.

G said...

I seem to go in waves with blogging... it has to make way for life.