Tuesday, August 3, 2010

An Outing with Bruce

Easily distracted at home, I decided to take my writing to the Toronto Islands. Bruce came along for the ride. We took the ferry to Ward's Island, as I'd just missed the one for Hanlan's Point. The islands don't allow cars, so it's a pretty idyllic spot.




On the ferry.




We picked up a burrito at the Island Cafe.




At our table. The writing went well. Bruce sends a fond hello to his friend Harry the Bat!




A late-afternoon ferry back to the mainland.

3 comments:

Betsy Brock said...

What a lovely little trip! Bruce looks like he's nibbling on your folder in the first picture! :)

Zuzana said...

Delightful to see Bruce again.;)) What a lovely spot to write in as well, glad you had a great day.;)
xo

G said...

Betsy: I never noticed that! I'll have to talk to him. :)

Zuzana: Yes, it's always good to see Bruce up and about! I had a great day. I hope you're having many of your own!