Saturday, December 31, 2011

Christmas Lights

On my way out, the week before Christmas, I had a fine opportunity to enjoy the lights in my 'hood.

Front Street is always charming. Even the construction crane (see it on the right) was lit up!




My favourite pub, P. J. O'Brien. I was there other nights this season, but tonight I just had to walk by.




This was my goal: the atrium of Brookfield Place, designed by the brilliant Santiago Calatrava.

The lights were magical.
















These features looks straight out of Star Trek.




See what I mean?




The amazing glass sculpture outside Ki Restaurant.






But here's where I ended up for dinner... in my new favourite haunt, Bistro Tournesol, in the most excellent company.

3 comments:

phil said...


Happy New Year, G!

Anonymous said...

I think I would find it impossible to walk past P.J. O'Brien's pub ... Happy New Year!

G said...

Back at you, P!

And you too, Mr. S! P.J.'s is such a great pub.