Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Good Feeling... Feeling Good

I'm a bit behind on blogging, aren't I? Well, it's not surprising to me. I'm in a crazy busy time at work, and will be right up to 5 p.m. on Friday, December 23. It's also... oh right! ~ Christmas!

A couple of weeks ago I was a bit under the weather. Now, I usually keep a rotating supply of home-made chicken broth in the freezer, but I had run out. I stocked up that week on Amy's organic soups, which saved me that week, and also this one. Each evening is busy, after a busy day, but a few moments curled up with my hands wrapped around a mug of hastily warmed soup is a great soother, a perfect way to relax, giving me a time out to gaze at the tree lights and count my blessings. Because I am blessed, but I need to remind myself at times, so I take the time to feel the gratitude that is my lot.

Thanks, Amy! (If there's a real one out there).

2 comments:

Zuzana said...

You must really love your job, being busy all the way till next Friday.;)
I hope it is a good busy though and I agree with you on the sentiments of being thankful for what one has got.;)
xoxo

G said...

Gratitude will get us through this and more. :)