Monday, July 23, 2012

Recent Treats

I bought new prescription shades, which give great coverage, helping delay (shyeah right) too much wrinkliness! They're a purply brown. I wore them on the sun-dappled dock. They're available here.

















Shreve Stockton, of The Daily Coyote, isn't just a talented writer and fascinating woman... she makes great jewellery, along with her cowboy boyfriend, Mike. I bought an elk antler last year. My current love is this obsidian arrowhead. I wear it most days (but forgot to take it off before swimming... I'd have hated to have lost it, but luckily didn't). You can shop for more Daily Coyote creations here.
















I cannot resist hammered silver, so this bracelet, available in Wellington Souvenirs and Gifts in the little town of Apsley came home with me. I don't believe they have a website.

The acorn was free, found while swimming. It's now in my treasures collection.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now I will be haunted by the image of an obsidian arrowhead nestling in a damp cleavage ... and my what teeth you have ...

G said...

I see what you mean about the teeth. The strong sunlight made half my lower lip look like teeth, a bit scary, so I've changed the picture! As for being haunting, as long as it's not terrifying, I shall take that as a compliment. :)