Friday, July 20, 2012

The Last few Days of Vacation

Vacation has been wonderful.

I went north (plenty of posts about that coming up!)

I spent time in my study...

















I saw friends and was reminded that Trattoria Nervosa has the best grilled calamari in Toronto: that little taste of char, and then meltingly slippery and redolent of ocean. It's not on the menu, but they'll make it for you...





















I saw a pile of movies (see other posts)...

And for my back to school back to work treat, a new mug for my desk from Anthropologie in my favourite blues and greens...
 


2 comments:

will said...

A new theme in a rotten economy. Don't go on vacations because being away from work shows the bosses that work gets done despite your absence. Therefore you are expendable (and out of a job).

G said...

Luckily I don't seem to be in that situation.