Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Wine, Walking, Workouts... WTF?

So I've got up at 6 a.m. the last two mornings to work out. If I didn't have an accountability/work-out friend who suggested the system, I wouldn't do it. The system involves encouraging texts at about 6:01 a.m. as I sit on the edge of the bed, head in my hands, whimpering.

Part of the regime is increasing my water intake. Fair enough. I'm using this wine bottle, that contained Voga Pinot Grigio. I didn't buy it for the wine (can't remember what it tasted like), but I liked the bottle. It sort of looks like it says "YOGA" on the side. That looks healthy! And I like the fact that as workmates walk past my office, I can be seen swigging from a wine bottle. A clever man suggested I use an empty scotch bottle instead for a bigger reaction. That would be fun. So would emptying the bottle. Heh heh.

Yeah. I'm supposed to be in bed... two hours ago. But I had to build a playlist of energizing music for my iPhone for the walks and workouts. Yeah. Plus iTunes drove me nuts. But I think I've got it done. My workout playlist is full of guilty pleasures like Haddaway and the Spice Girls. Go ahead and mock! See if I care! (Please be nice!) Okay, but now it's midnight and I can't sleep. ARGHHH!!!



No comments: