Saturday, August 4, 2007

HP7 Comment... and the Countdown Continues

So, in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, the Death Eaters are willing to torture Scrimgeour to death but... all our dear friends and allies are just vigorously questioned? How come, if they know how much Harry loves the Weasleys, etc. wouldn't they torture them, knowing it would pull him out of hiding?

Then... you wouldn't have much of a plot I guess. I'm so enjoying it!

Countdown sequence to completion of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows ... 387 pages and counting.

Ooh, I bought a contact lens case that is the exact colour of my bathroom walls: lavender lipstick.

2 comments:

phil said...

I think the Weasleys were scattered all over in hiding.
Yes, I'm late. Just finished the series after starting in Oct. 2014. :)

G said...

And what did you think, Phil?