Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Cherry Beach, Part the Zillionth

I make myself laugh at how I can photograph the same things over and over and delight in them. I suppose it's the changing of the seasons and how dearly I love the advent of the spring and all it promises. This regular walk is also a balm for my soul. It clears out the psychic cobwebs and that is why I so often do it alone.

On this particular day it was very blustery, in fact I almost went over a couple of times. I laughed in delight, until some sand on the beach was blown into my face. Heyyyyyy!




Mmmm.... fluffy!










Filming was taking place at the east end of the trail.





The freighter I always see seemed extra magestic this time around.





And then I picked up some spicy chicken at the Asian market on the route home and had it, tossed with a pile of steamed baby bok choy. Num num.

4 comments:

The Clever Pup said...

Today is the first day in which I haven't been frozen walking home from school. I like your new banner. Is it a Dulac?

G said...

Clever Pup: Makes a change, doesn't it? Yes, it's a Dulac, isn't he something? :)

Anonymous said...

Great pics, Blog Princess G ...

Betsy Brock said...

Ah, some princess has done a spring decor to her blog! How lovely! Looks like you had a nice outing, too and actually didn't freeze too much! :)