Saturday, October 20, 2007

Early to Bed on a Saturday Night... This too will Change ere long

Well done boys. World champions four years ago, and second place this time. First again in four years.

So busy of late, I've not really cooked anything for myself. I've taken solace in the brand of Amy's Organics. The cream of tomato soup and the cream of mushroom soup are very yummy. My recycling bag has more cans in it than I care to admit to. Tonight I had a bowl of vegetarian chile with some cheddar cheese grated on top and a pint of Guinness. That's two more cans for the recycling. Gor blimey. And me, so proud to do things from scratch usually.

Anyway, my late dinner was very comforting, especially in light of the rugby. Off to bed early as I worked a long day and will work again tomorrow.

No comments: