Saturday, October 6, 2007

Grateful... Damn Grateful

So, under the Rugby Union website, we find Guinness merchandise. Here we see the "Tall, Dark and Have Some" boxers. But these would be more accurately described as boxer-briefs.

Either way, it's a look. And it takes rugby-playing thighs to fill them out.

Rugby. Rugby-playing thighs. Guinness. Guinness-marmite. Chocolate. Okay... I don't know how I can make the chocolate connect, but right here you have five things I am grateful for this Thanksgiving weekend. Barbara, when I'm back in the swing of things, we're definitely visiting some games here in Toronto. Preferably on muddy days.

Yes, you Americans, we're celebrating Thanksgiving this weekend. It's 22 degrees Celsius with a humidex of 31 (meaning that's what it feels like). In Fahrenheit, that would be 71 degrees, with a humidex of 88. Not bad eh? Too hot for turkey in my book. Hmmm, that's my motto of the day: Drink a Guinness, Save a Turkey.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your motto of the day!!
What a great idea: Drink a Guinness (cool!), save a turkey (hot!). I am going to do that right now, baby.