Saturday, January 5, 2008

Some Recent Pictures

On a walk down my street:




"Illustration of priorities": top: my small, almost-empty tool box; bottom: my busting-at-the-seams big cake-decorating box.




Guess what I got for Christmas from Dr. M! Yes! He remembered how excited I got when I discovered that Marmite and Guinness had combined their magic into one... and scoured the internet to find a jar of this limited edition experiment. Yet to be opened. Stay tuned for a review as early as tomorrow.




Tibby looking very suave. His white chest and paws are the whitest they have ever been now he's solely an indoor cat.




The CN Tower from my street.




BCE Place, a 15-minute walk from where I live, and a great example of two architectures working together, neither being compromised.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a lovely wintery scene on your street. I look at that and think how cool to be somewhere that looks properly wintery. It does not snow here hardly anymore. But I guess you are used to it. You should apreciate it. I guess the fact you took a photo shows that you do.

I went to Toronto 15 years ago as part of a fly drive. I had really been looking forward to your city and was dreading Montreal. But went there to humour my friend I was touring with.

The odd thing was I loved Montreal but not Toronto so much. This may be due to me getting sunburned at a Bluejays game.

I am not dissing Toronto. Just shows the danger of raising expectations I guess.

Anonymous said...

Great shot of a contented cat.
:)