Sunday, December 16, 2007

Update on the Ginger Shedding Machine

How is this comfortable? I have no idea, but he maintains this position for hours.



However Tibby's favourite new spot (when he slips by me and into the bedroom) is in my cupboard, next to my biggest suitcase, on top of an old bedside table I keep in there to store things.

He's loving the season, especially the visitors, being a very social guy.

It's still snowing horizontally, hard to tell how much of it is settling as it is blowing around so much. The gingerbread is baking. The recipe as I listed it here is correct. But with my own batch I made the mistake of consulting the original (unmarked up by me) version. I used 7 cups of flour instead of 6. The new batch today is silky and highly workable. Yum yum!

No comments: