Sunday, November 15, 2009

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh...

The main part of the sofa is done, just the seat cushions to do now. Oh, and I have to buy more fabric! Also, shopping for some fancy throw pillows or something to tie it all together. I'm too tired to dig up the camera. Final pics tomorrow, I hope, if all goes well. This will be the first and last slipcover job I do. Heh heh.

I had a Guinness tonight to celebrate that today is 35 years to the day that my family emigrated to Canada. It's been a good home. More on that tomorrow. I'm off to tidy this crazy place up.

3 comments:

will said...

Congrats! And nice anniversary (but shouldn't it be celebrated with a Molson's, Moosehead or Labatt's?)

Zuzana said...

Congratulation on finishing (almost) the sofa.;)
I very much look forward to read your tomorrow's (today's) post; to me posts like that are very significant.
xo

G said...

Bill: Good point, but if I were to go loyal, I'd pick one of our excellent micro breweries. Mill Street Brewery is quite near me (I eat at their brew pub quite often) and they make a lovely Cobblestone Stout. Yum!

Protege: I'll be blogging about Canada very soon! :) xoxo