Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Final Cushions

I have a box of fabric treasures, mostly smaller sample pieces and remnants. Most of these came from a great sale at a very good interior design shop. When my mother was visiting, she immediately espied a gorgeous Nina Campbell pattern, featuring a moghul scene with parrots, etc. This was perfect for the final cushion for the wicker armchair, and a very good pale green damask covered the cushion that you sit on! That was last evening's task.

I'm done with home decorating, etc. for a while, but here they are, the final cushions:




The candle is vanilla scented, and I think it's time for a nip of Cardhu. Good night all!

8 comments:

Betsy Brock said...

I love the combinations of textures, colors and patterns! Really lovely!

will said...

You're definitely on my team (or I'm on yours)!

Zuzana said...

I love these pictures. The second one featuring the chair and the library seems very cosy and inviting, perfect to sit in and think about life. I bet that is your favorite spot. I love the solemn, contemplative feel to your blog.;) With a hint of subtle melancholy.;)
xo

G said...

Thank you all for your comments.

Protege: You speak insightfully. :)

Rebecca said...

This looks like the perfect room to curl up with "The Thirteenth Tale"...Lovely...That pillow is fantastic, btw...

G said...

I'm off to buy The Thirteenth Tale tomorrow!

The Clever Pup said...

I love your place. Your Harry Potter is showing!!

G said...

Very clever, Clever Pup!