Sunday, February 20, 2011

Mmmmmmmmm... Saturday

We had dim sum today on Baldwin Street, followed by a visit to Bau Xi photo gallery, which is situated on Dundas Street West, just across from the Art Gallery of Ontario. Bau Xi were showcasing the stunning large-format opera house photographs by David Leventi. I urge you to click on his name and see his amazing images, some taken from the stage into the auditorium, some from the back of the auditorium towards the stage.

Later, it was a cup of tea, and even though the cafe didn't offer pure peppermint tea, they happened to have some fresh mint leaves for their black-tea-based Moroccan tea, and made me a large mug with just fresh mint leaves. I was very happy.



And how we enjoyed the warm spell... but it's over now: I look out my window and that wonderful melt now been transformed into snowy streets.

No comments: