Saturday, November 3, 2007

Dagnabit, Another Post

Okay, okay, after this I will go and tackle the store room, honest guv.

So here is a picture of Herr Fafner, my incense-holding dragon, except now he has a feather in his mouth. This is a swan feather, left on the grass last weekend when I was in Stratford. The downy bits at the base are so soft, that if you stroke them, you can't even feel them. I think it looks like a plume of smoke... kind of.

Okay, okay, here I go... storeroom, look out, you are about to be organized! Grrrrrr... here I am, a daughter of Boudicca, a child of Nature, a quaffer of Guinness, a hay-sniffing fondler of feathers, a consumer of chocolate... stand back and be tamed!!!

UPDATE: The store room door is shut and that is the most that can be said for it. AND I had a Guinness. And honestly (here comes another swing of the pendulum) I feel quite triumphant over my attempt to be disciplined. All this work will be there for another day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So where was this store room? Home? Work? Your parents? You forgot Child of God. The procrastinator in me salutes you!!

Anonymous said...

Home... I don't store anything at my parents' place.

PROCRASTINATORS UNITE!!!