Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Two Things that Start with T: Teddies and Trouble

So, in preparation for my long-term house guests, I've been moving things around in my place. And one of the smaller moves was taking the teddy bears from the spare bedroom and putting them on the little sofa under the window in my bedroom. Every morning now I wake up to five sets of curious eyes. I'm not sure this is going to work. They might end up on the top shelf of my cupboard. Either that or I really have to start sleeping - and waking - on my right side. Yes, yes, they're cute. But they're trouble too. I mean... look at the size of their paws. Huge.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like Middle Bear is a bit of a flirt...he's got his paw on Pinky's knee!

Anonymous said...

They're all incorrigible flirts, and terribly charming until they've got into the chocolate and then all is mayhem.

Anonymous said...

I understand you know someone who once kept honeybees. Good thing the bears never got wind of that. How did you manage to keep it from them? It’s terribly hard to keep secrets from bears. But I suppose it was part of your training as an ace girl spy, along with filing your fingertips to erase fingerprints, and effecting escapes from tight spots with the help of nothing more than lipstick and a smile.

Anonymous said...

I still know him. Maybe I'll get some more honey soon. You're right, it's good for so many things, bear-wrangling among them.