Tuesday, March 4, 2008

The Wee Blog is One Today

Happy Birthday Dear Blog!
Happy Birthday DEAR BLOG!
Happy BIRTHDAY!
Happy BIRTHDAY!
Happy Birthday Dear Blog!

By sheer coincidence, I discovered it was a year today that I baked some scones and started a blog. Blog, blog, blog. What a year it's been. Thank you, Blog, for being such fun and a place where I can blether on in my particular way. And thank you dear readers for... well, for reading and - very importantly to me - for your varied and always-welcome comments.

Blog onwards and upwards!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Happy Anniversary! Thank you for sharing your endeavors of food film and fiction.

Anonymous said...

Thank you Dr. M. Lovely pic btw! :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats! May you continue to use your forum well.

Anonymous said...

Cheers!!! I am a huge fan...keep those lovely blogs coming.

Anonymous said...

Congrats!

Sorry I'm a day late.
Found out yesterday was the anniversary of the first tavern opened in the States. Suddenly, I don't remember the year.

Couldn't pass that by. :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you all! See you on your blogs, which I enjoy so much each day... xxx