Sunday, March 9, 2008

Cookies Good. Cold Bad.

I am holding the cold at bay, at great effort and with the assistance of some sort of echinacea drops, Vit. C, warm salt water, aspirin and lots of warm clothes. It hasn't fully taken hold, but it's hard to say where it's headed next. Hee hee.

In the meantime, here are yesterday's cookies. They are very moist. I made them from a Martha Stewart recipe that calls for 3 tbsp of sour cream with the usual ingredient suspects. The chips are a mixture of Callebaut and Ghirardelli dark chocolate chips, so they are not very sweet, just how I like them. And no, that is not a rough-hewn barn floor they are on. Rather it is my rough-hewn coffee table, which no-one can really damage. That's why I like it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would love to have one of those cookies with my coffee this morning...I like my chocolate dark and not too sweet, also.

Anonymous said...

ps...hope you are feeling much better soon!!! Sounds like you are doing all the right things. :)

Anonymous said...

Dr. M recommends some nice hot chicken stock. Also, I believe chocolate does have medicinal properties :)