Saturday, May 10, 2008

Captain Luke on the Case

There are many aspects to Captain Luke's persona: son of Delaware, salt-encrusted dreade pirate, and now, it seems, ace boy spy. In my post of May 7, something didn't ring true for the brave captain, and so - after some digging around on the internet- he came to the conclusion that Mr. Larry Lamborghini had at least one more alias, along with his penchant for great Italian sports cars.

I didn't believe him at first... but the pictorial evidence is most intriguing.

Here is my postcard of Larry "Lamborghini", as he saucily names himself:


And here is what Captain Luke dug up online... two photographs of a Mr. Larry Ferrari, as he boldly named himself on an official headshot...


and on his Christmas album of organ favourites.



What do you think? I was all very "pish posh" when Captain Luke gruffly approached me with his theory, but, having closely examined the eyes, the smile, the nose, and most certainly the eyebrows, I am almost convinced that he is correct!

What do you all think?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's the same man all right. Its him,I tell ya it's him. I'd recognize that cheesy mug anywhere!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, I am not convinced. I think it may be his evil twin, Eddy Edsel! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh and he's in the nursing home now as just Mr. Larry Fiat.

Anonymous said...

Oh yes, that's definitely him, no doubts in my mind.

He just chose a different car for his updated stage name. :D

Anonymous said...

You're all too witty for this blog. ;)