Sunday, May 4, 2008

Sunday at Home

So after a terrifically busy week, I am so happy to be home today, puttering about my digs. One of the many things I want to get done is hanging four new pictures: two posters I got framed and two delightful limited-edition prints I purchased yesterday. And to do this I will use my official picture-hanging hammer. This is not the heavy duty job in my tool box. No, this is my girly hammer, pictured here, which hangs in my kitchen. It was given to me by M a few years ago. I believe he got it from the gift shop at the Art Gallery of Ontario. As you can see, under its rhinestones and feathers, it's a real hammer. I used it to knock the nails into the wall from which it is now suspended.

More pictures of the hanging later, and no doubt some baking for Sunday tea. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now that is a girly hammer, if I ever saw one! It's adorable...so you, Blog Princess G!

Anonymous said...

Girly hammer. Love It!

Anonymous said...

She needs nail earrings, don't ya think?....nice dress!

Anonymous said...

I'd rather be a hammer than a snail, er, nail!