Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Daffs and Tibbs

This morning the daffodils, already tied together loosely to keep them somewhat upright, were in major flop mode.

I came home this evening and it took a minute to figure out what was holding them up.




Apparently my favourite wooden spoon had been put to good use.



Hello!



The wooden spoon was my idea. What do you think?



Tibby's diet is working very well. I estimate he must be close to a pound lighter. He is being much more kittenish and playful. Yes... the energy levels are back up.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your daffs...I need to cut some of mine, too! Just bloomed this week :):)

The spoon is a novel idea! tee hee

Anonymous said...

Yay! More Tibby!

Anonymous said...

Willow - Aren't daffs the best? So cheery. I have some on my office desk too.

Edward - Hey, what about some pics of Delmar and the rest of the shedding gang?